- M. Miki, R. Ohira, and Y. Tomita, “Optical properties of electrically tunable two-dimensional photonic
lattice structures formed in a holographic polymer-dispersed liquid crystal film: Analysis and
experiment,”Materials 7, 3677-3698 (2014).
- Y. Adachi, R. Yamagami, Y. Tomita, T. Nakashima, and T. Kawai, “Effects of surface/deep traps on third- and high-order optical nonlinearities in photopolymerizable semiconductor CdSe quantum dot-polymer nanocomposites,” Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics Europe and 12th European Quantum Electronics Conference 2013 (CLEO/Europe-IQEC 2013), May 12-16, 2013, Munich, Germany, CE2.5, May 13, 2013.
- X. Liu and Y. Tomita, “Closed-aperture Z-scan analysis for nonlinear media with saturable absorption
and simultaneous third- and fifth-order nonlinear refraction,”
Physics Research International 2012, 1-9 (2012).
- X. Liu, Y. Adachi, Y. Tomita, J. Oshima, T. Nakashima, and T. Kawai, “High-order nonlinear optical
response of a polymer nanocomposite film incorporating semiconductor CdSe quantum dots,”
Optics Express 20, 13457-13469 (2012).
- Y. Tomita, X. Liu, and Y. Adachi, “Gaussian beam Z-scan analysis for nonlinear optical materials possessing simultaneous third- and fifth-order nonlinear refraction with saturable absorption: an application to semiconductor CdSe quantum dot-polymer nanocomposites,” SPIE Optical Systems Design, November, 2012, Barcelona, Spain, 8550-140 (2012): Proc. SPIE 8550, 85503G-1-85503G-11 (2012).
- Y. Tomita, Y. Adachi, X. Liu, J. Oshima, T. Nakashima, and T. Kawai, “Nonlinear optical responses of photopolymerizable nanocomposites capable of holographically patterning photonic lattice structures,” Technical Diegest of IEEE Photonics Conference 2012, September, 2012, San Francisco, USA, ThL4, 790-791 (2012).
- Y. Tomita, X. Liu, Y. Adachi, and J. Oshima, "Observation of higher-order optical nonlinearities in photopolymerizable semiconductor CdSe quantum dot-polymer nanocomposites," 2011 Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics Europe and 12th European Quantum Electronics Conference, May 22-26, 2011, Munich, Germany, CE2.5, May 25, 2011.
- X. Liu, K. Matsumura, Y. Tomita, K. Yasui, K. Kojima, and K. Chikama, “Nonlinear optical responses
of nanoparticle-polymer composites incorporating organic (hyperbranched polymer)-metallic
nanoparticle complex,”Journal of Applied Physics 108, 073102-1 – 9 (2010). [Also, cited in the Virtual Journal of Ultrafast
Science 9, issue 11 (2010).]
- X. Liu, Y. Tomita, J. Oshima, K. Chikama, T. Nakashima, and T. Kawai, "Holographic patterning of Semiconductor quantum dots in polymer for constructing photonic lattice structures," Technical Digest of the 2010 Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics/Quantum Electronics and Laser Science Conference (CLEO/QELS 2010), May, 2010, San Jose, California, U.S.A., CThL2 (2010).
- X. Liu, Y. Tomita, K Yasui, K. Kojima, and K. Chikama, "Z-scan characterization of nonlinear optical effects in polymer films incorporating hyperbranched polymer-metallic nanoparticle complex," SPIE Photonics Europe, April, 2010, Brussels, Belgium, 7722-83 (2010);Proc. SPIE 7722, 77222A-1- 77222A-11 (2010).